Client Service Coordinator
Salary £ 24,000
Vacancy listed 18/10/2021
Application deadline 18/11/2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Service Coordinator to join Collingwood Health to be based in Cardiff at our client site. The role is a multi-faceted role with duties that include but are not limited to assisting and connecting clients to appropriate entitlements, input client level data into patient management system and ensure priority access to services.
- Scheduling appointments – supporting line managers in booking/cancelling/rescheduling appointments
- Supporting our clinicians on site
- Coordinating clinicians diary
- Updating systems/databases
- Making sure H&S compliance is met at all times
- Sending out occupational health reports to Health & Safety department
- Liaising with the Operations Department at Collingwood Health
- General administrative tasks (answering the phone, sending emails, record keeping etc)
- Pulling reports
- Ensuring patient records are kept safe in line with GDPR
- Restock of vaccinations and other consumables
Skills and Qualifications
- Thrives with learning and developing both professionally and personally with a positive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
- Is able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Is able to prioritise workload to work efficiently and manage moving targets and timescales including KPIs.
- Can carefully handle customer data, and apply and maintain accurate systems, process, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Able to manage competing time-sensitive priorities and tasks
- Demonstrates dependability and high attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task
- Displays a consistent, professional degree of communication skills in person, on phone, via Teams and by email at various levels
- Comfortable working with people at all organisational levels, internally and externally
- Must be a team player that works well under pressure within a changing environment
- Flexible and adaptable to work and support across multiple teams
- Be resourceful and able to use own initiative in solving issues
- Proactive attitude when managing diaries
- Discretion to deal with confidential business matters
- Friendly, polite and approachable with a “can do, muck in” attitude
- Previous experience of working in the OH industry or similar industry – desirable
- Competitive Salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Health Cash plan
To apply, please send your CV to: Recruitment@collingwoodhealth.com