Business Development Executive (Rotherham)
Salary £ 22,000 – £24,000
Vacancy listed 07/09/2021
Application deadline 21/09/2021
Are you looking for your next adventure? Collingwood Health has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join us full-time in our Rotherham office to help support the growth of the business.
Purpose of the role
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities with prospective new customer accounts targeting the SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) businesses to exceed sales quota targets.
- Responsible for generation of new customer business, volume and gross margin through the application of Company business tools and guidelines, in line with individual, depot and region budgets.
- Identify lapsed business from company data and external sources/lead generation and re-engaging with those customers to regain the opportunity to increase volume and gross margin for the company.
- Engage with potential customers by phone/e-mail/social media to grow prospects and sales.
- Responsible for achieving monthly targets and KPIs as set out by the General Manager with specific focus on telephone productivity in order to drive contact rates to our prospective customers.
- Upsell the full range of company products and services to new business to increase revenue and opportunities. This will include travelling to customer sites when required.
- Provide timely designated reports and information as required.
- Learn all company systems and processes.
- Making sure customer accounts are rigorously set up on company’s platform.
- Successfully manage the transition of new gained accounts into the incumbent team of service delivery department.
- Sales and new business development experience. Ideally 1 to 2 years of sales experience – essential
- Willingness to travel to customers
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet KPIs
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently
- Have a successful track record in a competitive sales environment
- Be experienced in building relationships to secure new business
- Ability to use initiative
- Have the ability to build professional relationships with a wide range of customers
- Ability to drive a business forward
- Background in Occupational Health sales or alternative healthcare sales – desirable
- Competitive Salary
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Health Cash plan
To apply, please send your CV to: Recruitment@collingwoodhealth.com