Collingwood Health is a national occupational health provider covering both private and public sectors.
We are proud of the work we do for our many customers, such as Health Education England, Lonza, Grainger & Worrall, Cobham, Reckitt Benckiser, Stanley Black & Decker, and more.
- Occupational Health Management Referrals
- Pre-placement Screening
- Health Surveillance
- Workplace & Vehicle Ergonomic Assessments
- Health & Wellbeing
- Travel Clinics
- Employee Assistance Programmes
Our services at Collingwood Health constantly evolve to keep up with new legislation.
- Collingwood Health is a training location for accrediting new Occupational Health Physicians, Advisors, and Technicians, supported by robust Clinical Governance.
- We employ the highest-level Occupational Health Physicians to provide you with the answers you need.
- We offer several technological solutions, from simple paper or online forms all the way up to an easy access 24/7 cloud-based system. It gives us the ability to work anywhere with a data signal.
- We can provide bespoke solutions for you and your business and will appoint a dedicated account manager to help.
- Head offices in Slough & Sheffield.
- Clinical staff can travel anywhere in the UK.
- Medical clinics in Slough, Sheffield, London, and Cardiff.
- UK wide network of Occupational Health clinics.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs, we are happy to help.
- We are an Honest, Hardworking and Safe place to work
- We work together to achieve Greatness, promoting Personal Responsibility and Accountability
- We are Committed to our Customers and their workforce
Being Part of a Community
Collingwood Health is proud of its heritage and whilst having the capability through key partnerships to deliver services nationally, there is a clear commitment to the local community. We are committed to supporting local health programmes and fund raising activities s as well as supporting national public health initiatives in our commitment to improving the health of those of working age.
Collingwood Health is proud to be a member of the Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group
Collingwood Health is proud to be a member of Slough Business Community Partnership
At Collingwood Health, we think our back-story matters, and hope you do too.
On one root, Collingwood traces its origins back to 1947, pre-dating the NHS, where we became the first recognisable “occupational health” company in Britain.
Founded as a charity, that entity became known as Corporate Health, with four clinics in and around Slough and the South East.
On the other root, Collingwood emerged from the industrial heartland of the post-war period, as the in-house welfare arm of British Steel, headquartered in Sheffield. Through various iterations from the 1950’s onwards, this became EEF Occupational Health in 2006.
We still have an affiliation with Make UK (previously known as EEF – Engineering Employers Federation).
Both organisations can rightly claim to have been at the vanguard of the branch of medicine that we now know as occupational health. We are proud to be true thought leaders and innovators.
Collingwood Health acquired EEF Occupational Health in 2011, and Corporate Health in 2015. Both now sit branded under the same tree: Collingwood Health.
Click here for a great video clip from the early days.