The world of occupational health is full of constantly changing risks and legislation
You need the experts
We offer the best Occupational Health Physicians, Nurses and Technicians supported by robust Clinical Governance
We provide bespoke solutions to match customer need and budget
We have an easy online platform for managing employee health and wellbeing
We are delighted with the onsite provision provided. As a result of Collingwood Health’s Occupational Health management, our sickness absence level has dropped from 8.9% to 3.7% — a reduction of 5.5%.
– Leading medical device manufacturer, Wales
- Speaking about Occupational Health in the Business Community
- Our Gift to You
- The Benefits of Having a Workplace Assessment
- Collingwood Health – August 2019 Newsletter
- Employer led flu jabs a key part of improving bottom line
- Health, Social and Hospice Care Workers: What the Flu Vaccination means for their employers – and their patients
- Why outsourcing Pre-Placement Screening is the right thing for your company
- Only Have Eyes: Employer obligations to staff working with Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- BRILL NEW DIGS IN SHEFFIELD!