You need the experts.
We offer the best Occupational Health Physicians, Nurses and Technicians supported by robust Clinical Governance.
We provide bespoke solutions to match customer need and budget.
We have an easy online platform for managing employee health and wellbeing.
We are delighted with the onsite provision provided. As a result of Collingwood Health’s Occupational Health management, our sickness absence level has dropped from 8.9% to 3.7% — a reduction of 5.5%.
– Leading medical device manufacturer, Wales
Meet @CollingwdHealth and their must have tool of the trade; the #stethoscope. Its basic design hasn’t changed for 200 years. What’s the must have tool of your trade? #happenshere pic.twitter.com/Ipo7STzCBH— Slough Trading Est (@SloughTE) April 1, 2019
- Health, Social and Hospice Care Workers: What the Flu Vaccination means for their employers – and their patients
- Why outsourcing Pre-Placement Screening is the right thing for your company
- Only Have Eyes: Employer obligations to staff working with Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- BRILL NEW DIGS IN SHEFFIELD!
- Hajj and Umrah Vaccinations
- Flu Jabs – Booking Now
- Occupational Health more than just surveillance and screening
- Collingwood helps fill niche
- Mental Health First Aid Training for 2019